Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Day Late ... Weigh In

So I totally forgot to get in on the Wednesday Weigh In stuff yesterday, so I am weighing in today =)  And you know it's good or else I would just wait until next week to weigh in... ha ha

So I am down another 3 lbs from my last weigh in, holla!!!
Sorry for the blurry phone pic!
One more pound and I will be at 10 lbs gone since Jan 3rd. So here is what I wanna do. I wanna bust my balls this week and get a 5 lb loss ... Think I can do it? I'm gonna challenge myself, I could do it if I really wanted do. I want to kiss the 190's buh bye! ... I know it's not technically "healthy" or realistic but guess what? I don't friggin care! I want this weight off and I am gonna work my ass off until it is gone.

4 comments:

  1. Great, great loss!
    Now here's my advice on the 5 lb. goal: Go for it! Buuuutt..... don't get discouraged and give up if you don't make it! Ok? ;) Ok!
    Wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to peace you the 9 on my scale too! Let me in on your secret if it happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot for the stars and even if you miss you'll land among stars. 5lbs is pretty crazy for one week but even if you don't hit it, 3 or 4 pounds per week is still really awesome! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete