Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday We Meet Again... I've Missed You!


That's about how I feel today ... guess who is sick again?!?! .. I think it's funny at this point. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said - Are you sick again?? What's wrong with you?? ... I'd be a friggin millionare! It is what it is, I have too much to do to be sick.

We are having a little get together at our house tomorrow for this guy's 3rd birthday:

 
 
Then Sunday we are going to sign this guy up for baseball: 


I love being a mom. I love watchin my boys faces light up on their birthdays when we sing Happy Birthday and they get to blow out the candles. I love cheering them on from the sidelines! I love being Santa, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny ...

First tooth lost! He was sooooo excited, and so was I! =)

Being a mom is seriously awesome. I thank God everyday for blessing me with 2 of the best "momma's boys" a girl could ask for.

Wow - I had no idea this post was going to turn into a sappy - I love being a mom - post but it's my blog and I'll get sappy if I want to! =) ... Ha!

Have a great weekend everybody and if you're celebrating Mardi Gras - Get white girl wasted for me and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment