Monday, February 18, 2013

Randomness: Winner, Cleanse, Snacks ...

 
It's Monday and I was later than late today - kept pushing snooze in my sleep, when I finally woke my ass up it was 6:10 AM and I am supposed to leave the house at 6:00 AM ... whoops! Oh well! I am here on President's Day when everyone else is off - it's dead as dirt in here and I am just trying to stay awake!
 
Winner, Winner - Chicken Dinner!! I won a giveway over on Life In Bloom
 
 
Ashleigh hooked me up with this crazy cute bracelet from KiKi La'Rue ... check then out they have tons of cute stuff!!
 
 Love it!!!
 
Ok, so I finally bit the bullet and bought the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse you have probably be hearing about in the blog world.
 
 
I have been telling the Husband I wanted to do some kind of cleanse since around the holidays when I ate myself to death! Since so many bloggers have been having success and really liking this product, I thought why not. I will probably start this over the weekend. Everyone says it is very mild and doesn't affect your stomach or anything like that but I have a VERY sensetive stomach so I want to see what I am getting into before I start the work week =)
 
I will keep y'all updated with daily posts.
 
So I finally tried these almonds over the weekend and I wish I hadn't - can you say addictive?!?!
 
 
 
 So good!! I will have to limit myself to one pack a day but that is hard, I had three yesterday!! ha ha. Good stuff man!
 
Ok, that is all I have today - hope you are enjoying your Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW THAT CLEANSE GOES FOR YOU AS I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO TRY IT!

    ReplyDelete