Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Advocare Day 1

Yesterday was day 1 of my 10 day cleanse. Are you tired of hearing about Advocare yet?? ha ha. This shit has blown up and gone KRAY-ZAY!  Yesterday was ok - not horrible, I wasn't starving and I didn't want to junk punch anyone.

However I did get a pretty horrible headache around noon, took something for it and it got bearable for awhile but came back a few hours later and didn't let up. I wanted to chug a diet coke as fast as I could but I refrained. I was also pretty tired, I am ready for the "amazing energy" everyone talks about to kick in but I know it will take a few days. I wasn't running to the bathroom all day like I feared I would be - I did pee about 50 times but the big Deuce only showed up twice and it wasn't bad at all. I know you feel better knowing about my bathroom experiences yesterday, so let's move on.

I will show you what I ate yesterday but I won't do this everyday because honestly I will probably eat a lot of the same things and nobody wants to see 50 pictures of a banana and peanut butter.

First off the fiber drink is like drinking sandy water that tastes like dirt - it is NOT good but I was able to choke it down fairly quickly and without too much problem.

BREAKFAST:
2 kiwi and 2 hard boiled eggs
SNACK #1
Banana and 2 TBSP Natural Peanut Butter
Lunch - I forgot to take a pic but it was brown rice, black beans and grilled chicken seasoned with low sodium taco seasoning - topped with salsa.

SNACK #2
2 cuties and raw almonds
DINNER
Grilled chicken with garlic and herb seasoning with hot sauce on top  and sauteed peppers, onions and mushroom.
So that is what I ate for the day - there was no time during the day where I was starving and ready to eat anything and everything in site. I felt good and not stuffed after each meal/snack.

I was VERY tired by about 8:00 - not sure if that had anything to do with the cleanse but unfortunately I didn't hear about the Spark drink until after I had ordered my cleanse - so I am going on no caffeine or "boost" of any kind.

I took the 3 herbal cleanse pills before bed and I slept like a baby. Didn't wake up until my alarm went off.

I think day 1 went really good. I think I will survive this and I am hoping the sugar cravings go away for good. I'm not going to lie, it took everything I had last night not to break into the Girl Scout Cookies I got from a co-worker.

Damn you girl scouts and your delicious cookies!!
 
I did show a 1.6 lb loss this morning but I am sure all the peeing contributed to that =)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. So what comes w/ the $32 order? The drink and pills? Or is it just the drink and they get you by having you buy all the add ons?

    I'm looking forward to seeing your results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this, Sam! You'll be light as a feather afterwards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was day 2? it kicked my ass! Heres to day 3!!

    ReplyDelete