Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Advocare Day 2

 
This picture pretty much sums up day 2 of the Advocare cleanse. I am definitely not giving up but my stomach was NOT happy yesterday. I was at work and I spent most of my morning in the bathroom and it wasn't because of how much I was drinking! One of the Advocare people on the facebook page said that the more "junk" that is in your system the more it will have to come out ... well I must have a ton of junk going on in my body, more than I thought I did anyways!
 
After about 1:00 pm I was doing better in the stomach department but then I got the friggin headache I had the day before and I was a raging "B" when I got home. My husband kept asking what was wrong and I said I was just in a shitty mood. Not sure if it was cleanse related or not but I felt so tired and just had no energy and wanted to be left alone.
 
I have noticed my hunger has gone way down. I find myself eating now just because it is "time to eat". Which I am really happy about because that is one of the reasons I wanted to do this cleanse - my hunger was out of control! I am down 3 lbs as of this morning. I also noticed my skin seems to be clearing up a lot, which is always nice.
 
I had a rough time getting down the fiber drink this morning - there was gagging involved (and not the good kind) ... I am looking forward to having a few days off from having to drink that nastiness. Ain't nobody got time for dat!
 
So anyways, here I am on the start of day 3 - still not feeling the "amazingness" but feeling better than yesterday. I am thinking day 4 is going to be a great day! =)
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I feel so much better now. Day 5 & 6 were a breeze. But those first 4 left me feeling the same way you do. Keep at it and it should get better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I swear - give it until Day 5 - you got this.... I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya, doll!! I was in stomach bloat hell, yesterday!! IT WAS AWFUL! And then came the gas...I will spare you the details! :) You are doing awesome!! Cheers to us making it to day 10, feeling less crappy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got it girl! I wish I would of done this with y'all. Thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hunger is way down too! I'm all "is it time to eat again? I just ate!" My main struggle at this point is really wanting to open that bottle of wine that is sitting in my fridge. Just one more week to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad to be off from drinking that shit tooooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete