1. If calories didn't count, I would eat every second of every day – true story!
2. On my Prom night, I think I worked; I was too cool for that shit.
3. When I go to the store I always buy milk, I ALWAYS think we need milk and end up buying at least a half gallon. I kid you no,t last week we had a gallon with just a little bit gone and 2 half gallons, because I keep buying it…. Wtf?
4. Family functions typically involve food – we are a group of fatties and we’re Italian, so there’s that.
5. I think my blog readers are amazing for reading my small little part of the interwebs and for their encouragement and support – they rock my face off!
6. I'd much rather be sitting on a damn beach with a cold drink instead of flippin’ shoveling snow. Hey March, Spring called and it’s ready when you are!
7. I have an obsession with checking social media on my phone … facebook, instagram, keek – it’s out of control, I can’t focus on one thing anymore, I’m pretty sure I will get fired soon for constantly having my face buried in my phone!
8. My work friends are old and I wouldn’t consider them friends, more of acquaintances.
9. When I created my Facebook account I wanted to see where all my Myspace friends went.
10. My least favorite word is panties, they are underwear people!
11. I really don't remember if we need milk. (see comment above ^^^^)
12. Justin Bieber really needs to get some new pants and stop with all of the crotch grabbin’; I’m sure it’s still there buddy, no need to keep checkin’!!