I'm sure you've seen all the Liebster posts going around blogland these past couple of days. I was lucky enough to be nominated from Lori @ FatToFit41. If you have not checked out Lori's site you need to go there now. She is an amazing woman with an amazing story - such an inspiration to me and I am so glad I found her blog.
Thanks for the nomination Lori!! =)
So here is how it goes ...
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!
So my 11 things:
1. I used to go tanning like ERRRYDAY, then I had to have a mole tested for skin cancer, scared the BeJesus outta me, luckily it was not cancer but I will never go in a tanning bed again!
2. I am the biggest push over you will ever meet - my husband is always telling me I need to learn to say NO!!
3. I LOOOOOOOVE to dance my ass off! After about 1.5 drinks I don't care whose watchin, I will bust a move no matter what!
4. I really want to like sweet potatoes, I know they are so good for you but no matter how I cook them I gag when I eat them. I was the same way with mushrooms but now I love them. So I am hoping I can grow to love sweet potatoes too.
|Preeeeetttty much how I feel about sweet potatoes!!|
5. My husband has turned me into a camping fool - but I have only done camping where there was a bathroom and shower to use - not sure I would like poppin' a squat in the woods ...
6. I have partial OCD and I am constantly worried I left something unplugged or didn't close the door or didn't let the dog in ... I am always double checking everything!
7. I will not get a pedicure because the thought of someone rubbing my feet gives me the heebie jeebies ... I also will NOT touch anyone elses feet! My 80 something year old grandma once asked me to put lotion on her feet and after I threw up in my mouth I told her I just couldn't do it!
8. I love chocolate almost as much as I love my kids! Like for real!
9. My BIGGEST pet peeve is people chewing with their mouth open. I want to punch them in the throat when I hear it! Sooooooooooo bad!
10. I am a middle child.
11. I like to have fun!!! I don't take anything too seriously and I laugh EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
1.name of your first pet - my first pet outside of living with my parents was my cat, the b/f (now husband) named her Baby .. then we got a name and he named her Sugar ... Mr. Creative! ha ha ha
2. Most disgusting habit - probably burping, i don't burp often but when I do - look out!
3. Dream Car - ha ha ... I really don't care about cars, as long as I get from point A to point B I am good... but the husband made me pick once saying if we won the lottery what would you get and the best I could come up with was a Range Rover ... so yeah, not into cars much
4. Favorite Vacation Spot - anywhere warm and beachy!! I love to lay in the sun!!
5. Store you cannot live without - Target, duh!
6. How old were you when you got your first kiss - 11 =)
7. Favorite Reality TV Show - Jersey Shore - I am almost embarrased to admit that but I love those freaks.
8. Restaurant you frequent the most - Little mexican place by my house - couldn't spell it if I tried!
9. Thong or Panty? - I do not enjoy having a string shoved up my butt, so panty it is!
10. When playing truth or dare, are you a dare taker or truth giver - depends on if there is alcohol involved or not =)
11. Wildest place you ever "got busy" - ummm the back of a building on an a/c unit ... bahahahaha you gotta do what ya gotta do!
Thanks Lori, this was fun =)