Thursday, March 21, 2013

Liebsterrrrrrrrrrr!


I'm sure you've seen all the Liebster posts going around blogland these past couple of days. I was lucky enough to be nominated from Lori @ FatToFit41. If you have not checked out Lori's site you need to go there now. She is an amazing woman with an amazing story - such an inspiration to me and I am so glad I found her blog.

Thanks for the nomination Lori!! =)

So here is how it goes ...
  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
  3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  4. Go to their page and tell them.
  5. No tag backs!
I am just going to answer the questions and skip the nominations for now because so many people have participated in this, this week I don't know if I would have 11 nominees that haven't already answered questions.

So my 11 things:
1. I used to go tanning like ERRRYDAY, then I had to have a mole tested for skin cancer, scared the BeJesus outta me, luckily it was not cancer but I will never go in a tanning bed again!
YIKES!!!

2. I am the biggest push over you will ever meet - my husband is always telling me I need to learn to say NO!!

3. I LOOOOOOOVE to dance my ass off! After about 1.5 drinks I don't care whose watchin, I will bust a move no matter what!



4. I really want to like sweet potatoes, I know they are so good for you but no matter how I cook them I gag when I eat them. I was the same way with mushrooms but now I love them. So I am hoping I can grow to love sweet potatoes too.

Preeeeetttty much how I feel about sweet potatoes!!

5. My husband has turned me into a camping fool - but I have only done camping where there was a bathroom and shower to use - not sure I would like poppin' a squat in the woods ...


6. I have partial OCD and I am constantly worried I left something unplugged or didn't close the door or didn't let the dog in ... I am always double checking everything!

7. I will not get a pedicure because the thought of someone rubbing my feet gives me the heebie jeebies ... I also will NOT touch anyone elses feet! My 80 something year old grandma once asked me to put lotion on her feet and after I threw up in my mouth I told her I just couldn't do it!



8.  I love chocolate almost as much as I love my kids! Like for real!

 
9. My BIGGEST pet peeve is people chewing with their mouth open. I want to punch them in the throat when I hear it! Sooooooooooo bad!
 
 
 
10. I am a middle child.

11.  I like to have fun!!! I don't take anything too seriously and I laugh EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.




 




Lori's Questions:
1.name of your first pet - my first pet outside of living with my parents was my cat, the b/f (now husband) named her Baby .. then we got a name and he named her Sugar ... Mr. Creative! ha ha ha

2. Most disgusting habit - probably burping, i don't burp often but when I do - look out!

3. Dream Car - ha ha ... I really don't care about cars, as long as I get from point A to point B I am good... but the husband made me pick once saying if we won the lottery what would you get and the best I could come up with was a Range Rover ... so yeah, not into cars much

4. Favorite Vacation Spot - anywhere warm and beachy!! I love to lay in the sun!!

5. Store you cannot live without - Target, duh!

6. How old were you when you got your first kiss - 11 =)

7. Favorite Reality TV Show - Jersey Shore - I am almost embarrased to admit that but I love those freaks.

8. Restaurant you frequent the most - Little mexican place by my house - couldn't spell it if I tried!

9. Thong or Panty? - I do not enjoy having a string shoved up my butt, so panty it is!

10. When playing truth or dare, are you a dare taker or truth giver - depends on if there is alcohol involved or not =)

11. Wildest place you ever "got busy" - ummm the back of a building on an a/c unit ... bahahahaha you gotta do what ya gotta do!

Thanks Lori, this was fun =)

3 comments:

  1. I stopped tanning after my wedding day. I just wanted my fat to look a bit darker than alabaster. I have tons of moles so I knew I had to stop soon!
    And I am the worst when it comes to being a push over. I just don't like dissappointing people so usually say yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! I nominated you, too! :) Just didn't around to letting everyone know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post, I hope I can do this LOL.
    Iam a push-over...I don't know how to say no. I think its something we are born with.

    ReplyDelete