Monday, March 18, 2013

What Weekend?!?

Linking up today!!
 
This weekend flew by! I know they all do but this one went exceptionally fast for some reason. Friday night I spend time with my cousin who is more like my sister and her little man.
Isn't he cute!! He is a beast, he is 4 months old wearing 9 - 12 month clothes.

 
Saturday was usual grocery shopping and then a birthday party. THEN Momma got to go out with the girls!! It's been way to long. I had so much fun! I feel sorry for anyone who had to witness me dancing my ass off all night - actually, sorry I'm NOT sorry ... I had a blast and my legs are burning today from the workout I got shakin' my groove thang =)


This is me and my freak of nature cousin - that is her baby boy up there ^^^^^  and she also has 2 of the most beautiful girls I know and she is just as skinny now as she was before she had all of them. Bitch! ha ha ha ... like I said she is more like a sister to me, we are really close, love her to death. She was puking in the TacoBell drive thru by the end of the night! Ha Ha ... Good times!!
 
 
Yesterday I recooperated  cleaned up the house and made corned beef and cabbage. My husband's uncle put a ceiling fan up in our master bedroom and we LOOOOOOOOVE it! When we bought the house none of the bedrooms had over head lighting at all, so this is something we've always wanted to do. We just painted the room also so it is all finally coming together =)
 
So that was my weekend in a nutshell - how was your's??? 

3 comments:

  1. Shake it girl...Too cute - she is gorgeous and her little guy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo to girls nights! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. That baby is adorable! And slap your cousin for me! No one should look that hot after 3 babies!ha'
    Dancing is one of the best and probably most fun form of exercise! Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete