Tuesday, April 30, 2013

4:00 AM ... Say What?!?!

So if you follow me on Instagram (@mommahollis) then you have probably heard be talking about this. Side Note: I think Instagram is why I am having trouble blogging, because I just put my daily stuff on there and then I have nothing to talk about on here.
 
Anyways... So I have finally joined the ButtCrackOfDawn workout group and I have to admit, I love it. Granted it has only been 2 days but I am loving getting up and having my OWN time!! It's so quiet and I have no interruptions, it truly is glorious =)
 
 
Sunday night I set my alarm:
 

And I actually got up and I actually didn't die! =)


 
It is so nice to come home and not have to worry about getting in a work-out and finding the time. I can just relax with my boys and be satisfied that I already got a great work out in for the day.  Try it! It really is not that hard and you will feel so much better starting your day off right!
 
In other news, we now have a baseball player in the family! he is having so much fun and I am loving watching and cheering him on. We have another game tonight - 3 this week! Good times.


4 comments:

  1. I need to start getting up again. I really do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to LOVE love working out in the early am! I felt accomplished and I would be really on point with my eating through out the day because I had already worked out and thus didn't want to screw up by eating bad. I would still be working out at 5am but my 8month old decided that she would only sleep if she was in bed next to me and if I get up early she will too. The hubs wouldn't mind one or two days of that but I wouldn't want to put him through taking care of her at 5am just so I can workout.
    I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it so much! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plus it burns more fat cells! I am all about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 4:11 a.m. is a SERIOUS dedication! How is it going now? I will follow you on instagram too :) Best of luck with your workouts, cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete