Friday, April 12, 2013

Finally Friday ... Bye Bye Facebook

 
Yeah, so I'm not gonna go clubbin' or anything but that doesn't mean I can't get White Girl Wasted at home!!
 
Momma Needs A Time Out!! Like, Now!
 
It has been a long week and I am just ready to wrap it up and drown it in several a glass of wine.

No big plans for the weekend, birthday parties and laundry - I know, that's a lot of greatness all at once, but try not to get to jealous .... whatevs!

So I finally took the plunge and deleted my facebook account! and it FEELS. SOOOOO. GOOD =)

 
The drama level on facebook is unbearable. My husband has been annoying me a lot lately (what else is new). So today, jokingly, I made my status "PSA: Don't get married .... like ever... that is all, have a nice day" ... and someone immediatley commented saying I hope everything is ok, and then someone contacted my husband asking him if everything is ok.  Seriously?? It was a joke! I don't air out my dirty laundry on facebook, ever.


 
So I'm done with it. It has turned into a place for people to bitch and shove their political views down your throat so I'm over it. It's also a time waster so now I can just spend more time on Instagram! ha ha!
 
Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! I have basically given it up myself -- not deleting my acct...yet, but I barely get on there anymore. So much crap, it's too much junk for me anymore. So I am keeping it only for those times someone texts me and says "Did you see so and so's post?". Otherwise, you won't catch me on it...much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great name for a bottle of wine. Hope you have some fun. Weekends are our reward for working so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deleted mine months ago. best.thing.I.ever.did...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Rotten Ecard I have a few friends on facebook who fit that description perfectly.

    ReplyDelete