Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish The Sentence Link Up

I am lovin' these link ups - good times =)



button
 

1. I laughed so hard I cried when...my brother was referring to my aunt saying – yeah she will be the one crying her balls outs! … then proceeded to burst into laughter when he realized he left “eye” out of the sentence.


2. My high school... was a high school … not much more to say about that one =)


3. It really pisses me off... when people don’t wave when you let them over in traffic. It’s a simple thing, just wave and say “Hey thanks for being a nice person”, I didn’t have to let you over, I could have been an ass … Throw your hands in the air, wave ‘em like you just don’t care!


4. In ten years... I will be 60 pounds lighter working in a new job, that I love, hopefully still married and enjoying my boys being teenagers and not wanting to be up my butt 24/7 =)


5. If I could erase one thing … it would be taking out extra school loans to pay for our wedding – elope bitches! Elope!


6. In 1999... I was a senior in high school.


7. Honestly... I love doing these finish the sentence link ups!


8. To me, Sushi... is the BEST. THING. EVER. – get in my belly!


9. Someone really needs to invent...a way to freeze time, just for like 10 – 15 mins so I wouldn’t be late for work EVERY. DAMN. DAY.


10. The first time I drank alcohol...I was at a family wedding and “snuck” a drink of beer and almost puked on the dance floor – it tasted like pure piss, I couldn’t understand what all the hype was about. Now I refer to as Momma’s Juice.  


11. The one question I would ask God is...why does fat have to look like cottage cheese, why couldn’t it look smoooooth like butter! Mmmmm butter ….


12. Lindsay Lohan...completely messed up her face, that girl is a hot mess!



Also, this is happening next week!!


 

5 comments:

  1. OMG I can't stand when people don't wave a thank you back - I mean have some decensey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never let people over because of that...thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a senior in 1999, too! I thought I was so cool being the last graduating class of the century. Now it's like...dude, I'm old. That was the 1900s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 -- YES!!!!! I flip them off when they don't give me the courtesy wave, jack asses!!! Bah! :) I have serious road rage, can you tell? ha ha!

    Can't wait to hear about this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to #3!!! And eloping is the way to go, for sure! Save that money for stuff you "NEED". :) Nobody "needs" hundreds of dollars worth of flowers that die!

    ReplyDelete