Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So What Wednesday ....

So What Wednesday
 
Linking up today with Shannon @ Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday
 
So What If ....
 
1. I am bored at work and taking ridiculous pictures of myself.
 

2. I totally took Tara's idea and started doing squats, wall push ups and wall sits every time I pee at work, because I pee a million times a day... It's 1:30 and I've done 40 squats, 80 push ups and about 3 mins worth of wall sits - hell ya! get it in when ya can ladies (twss).

3. I drank a bottle and a half of wine by myself on Saturday night - I felt amazing!!!
Bottoms up!

4. I wore jeans and sandals to work today - just wasn't feelin' dressin up and the boss is out of town.

5. I was hoping my son's baseball practice would be cancelled from the rain today so I'm not even sure I have all his "gear" in the car, now they are saying the heavy rain is going to hold off until 7:00, so he will probably have practice.

6. I had to re-wash clothes in the washer last night because I was too lazy to switch the load the night before.


That's all I got today - hope you are all having a good "hump day"!
 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I can so relate to washer Nd wine !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can relate to some of those!

    I love the bathroom idea! I'm definitely stealing it the next time I have to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAH!!!! That pic was hilarious and that wine looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done the laundry trick before! :) Wine, yum!

    ReplyDelete