Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ask and You Shall Receive!!

So last week in this post I asked for some accountability. Thanks to all of you who responded with encouraging words!

So what is better for accountability than a challenge - how about 2 challenges??? =)

I'm sure most of you have seen Holly's Ab Challenge

 
This challenge originally came from The Petite Athleat <~~~ she makes the moves look so easy, I'm like oh yeah I can do this, 25 of each, pffft no problem! ... Let's just say I could barely get off of the floor after doing this last night and I COULD not do 25 of each - this is a killer ab workout - Do it!

I did take before pics but I have to be honest, unless I see drastic changes I probably won't be posting the before and afters on the blog ... we'll see though because I am expecting a significant change =)

Next challenge is with Annie that I found through reading Skinny Meg's post, introducing her. She is truly and inspiration to me, seeing the transformation she made really inspired me. She is currently doing Insanity, like myself and I have joined a support group she set up on facebook for people doing Insanity. 

She has also started a summer challenge from all the responses she got after Skinny Meg's post.  I sent my request this morning to be added to the group and can't wait to see what this challenge is all about.


If you are interested in joining - go to Annie's Facebook Page and request to join.
 
So there you have it - Challenges accepted and I am ready to make a change!! =)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment