Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Challenge Time

So I am starting my own challenge - actually started last night. Unless you have been living under a rock you have heard of Insanity. Well my little bro bought it awhile back, did it for like 2 weeks and then stopped. It is REALLY, REALLY hard! Especially for someone who doesn't do any physical activity other than lifting their hand to their mouth when inserting food. 

Soooooooooo - me being crazy and all, I decided that I am going to try to do the 60 day challenge. I did the fit test last night and I was DRIPPING sweat - my shirt was soaked and I was seriously sweating in places I didn't know could sweat. This was only the fit test people!! Needless to say I am scared, but I am going to do it. I know if I stick with it and do it to the best of my ability I will see some results. I will probably have to do it all over again at least one more time because I will probably only be able to do about half of what I am supposed to be doing.

So tonight is a real workout - I feel like I am going to puke just thinking about it! I hope to get back to my morning workouts next week - I did great last week and it worked out really well with my schedule, but my toddler didn't want to sleep Sunday night for some reason and I need to get as much extra sleep as I could - so I worked out last night instead of in the morning... anyways, back to AM's next week.

I am going to have The Husband take before pics tonight, I am really curious to see what kind of results I get if I stick with this program and go the full 60 days.

So anyways, 60 days and counting!! =)



3 comments:

  1. Don't be scared! You will fall in love! It is hard but so worth it. You will get so much better within day's. Just stick it out. I had to take a break at week three because my back and fibromyalgia started to flare up. I will be starting back at week 3 the first week of June :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it at your own pace all while pushing a little further each time and I just know you'll be fabulous in 60 days! You got this, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your results! I'm thinking I might try this out starting in June!

    ReplyDelete