Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finish The Sentence Link Up ...

Linking up again today Holly and Jake for yet another installment of Finish The Sentence ..

button
 
Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much)....  I don’t have a penis. (I am the only girl)
 
My best friend says... I’m cray cray … and I’m like yeaaaaaaahhh whatever.
 
People call me... the sweetest bitch you’ll ever meet, oh wait, wrong Sammie =) … yeah I like Jersey Shore, don’t judge me!
 
I most often dream...of being Channing Tatum’s love slave.
 
The best part of my day...taking a shower, locking the bathroom door and not hearing… Mooooom, I need, I want, will you …. Silence…..
 
I really don't understand...

 
I get really annoyed..when em-effers can’t put a new roll on the toilet paper holder – you use the last square you put a new roll on… do you like drip drying, cuz I don’t!!
 
There's nothing like a... good poop – seriously, best feeling in the world =)
 
Lately, I can't get enough...  of The Voice! .. American Idol who??
 
One thing I am NOT is... trendy, and I’m alright with that. Let me tell ya, some of these floral designs that look like my grandma’s couch threw up – yeah, nothankyouverymuch. I will stick with my v-neck sweaters and khaki pants.
 
I spent too much money on...
 
I want to learn.... to just say no. Say no to the bacon cheeseburgers, no to the reeses eggs, no to the nut fudge sundae from Ted Drews … and the list goes on. Fat girl problems up in this motha!
 
If I ever met _Channing Tatum_, I would... be his love slave, duh!
 
I can't stop... thinking about Channing Tatum – seriously, it’s a problem.
 
Never have I ever... been to a concert. Sad, I know. I am 30 years old and never been to one. Honestly that amount of people in one place freaks me out. The idea of a mosh pit makes me sweat and hyperventilate …
 
Reese Witherspoon...is human, give the bitch a break -  you know your ass has driven after drinking a little too much before and you know your ass has said some fucked up shit when you were drunk – move on people, move on.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good poop and Sammie Sweetheart, ha ha ha!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hubs and I were spending waaaay to much on going out to eat. In April we began only eating at home and going out to eat maybe once a week IF we had a date night. That is a huge HUGE change for this fat girl. I love me some restaraunt food and I hate to cook. But I'm surviving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not into concerts. I've probably been to 4 or 5 and I'm just like, "Meh, same stuff I hear on the radio..." It's just not my cup of a tea. And I'm 100% with you on Reese. Big deal.
    I nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog. I hope you'll check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hilarious! Your answers cracked me up. Reese eggs are so addicting, right up there with Biscoff spread and Nutella!

    ReplyDelete