Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Heavy Heart ...

First of all I want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with the families in Oklahoma who have suffered any kind of loss from this horrific storm. I couldn't even imagine.




Secondly, I came across this video today and just had to share. What an inspiring story. Next time you're having a bad hair day or those pants aren't fitting the way you would like them to, or you just think your life isn't that great - remember, there is so much more in life and you never know when your time is going to be over - make it count!

 
 
That's all for today - sorry it's not funny and light hearted but sometimes you just need things put into perspective and that is what this video did for me today.
 


2 comments:

  1. My prayers are with all of the people of OK affected by the storms. It's so sad to watch the news and know people are suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to remind myself that none of us knows how long we have left in life, and so I should be happy for everything I have right now, in this moment. It's not always easy to do, but something I try my best to do.

    ReplyDelete