Monday, May 13, 2013

Liebster =)


Angela @ Honey I Shrunk the Mom was kind enough to give me a Liebster award!! Thank you!

I am just going to copy what she said about the award, incase you have never seen this.

The award originated in Germany and was designed to highlight new blogs (with less than 3000 followers). Somehow the 3000 became 200 and more requirements became attached to it.

Here are the rules:
Post 11 random facts about yourself
Choose 11 deserving bloggers
Tell them you've tagged them
Answer 11 questions the tagger has asked you and give 11 questions to the people you've tagged
No tag backs


My 11 random facts:

1. I have an unhealthy infatuation with Channing Tatum
Enough Said!
2. I just started doing Insanity and the more I do it, the more addicted I am getting. It is hard as shit but I feel like a million bucks when I am done.

3. I struggle with social anxiety. On the computer I can be who I really want to be, but put me in front of people I don't know and I clam up and can't think of anything to say. Because of this I think I come off as snobby to some, but I am the most down to earth person, if I get to know you. I think insecurity has A LOT to do with this.

4. I love going to flea markets and looking around but I NEVER buy anything.

5. I can NOT sleep with my socks on, I feel like i'm suffocating or something, lol.

6. I pee in the shower.

7. I hate the color pink. It is just too froo froo for me! I do not own one thing that is pink, no clothing, no accessories ... nothing! Pink makes me gag!

8. I am addicted to chapstick - have to have it at all times.

9. My husband has turned me into a "camper", I love to camp! I love "disconnecting" from everyday life and just relaxing and enjoying nature. My boys love it too so it is a good time when we go .. I am excited the weather is getting warmer and camping season is getting closer!!

10. I am extremely jealous of confident people. No matter what they look like, if they are confident and outgoing, I envy them. I have been insecure and quiet for as long as I can remember. If you could buy confidence I would probably go bankrupt doing it!

11. I have always been attracted to dark hair, dark skin guys - just never really was attracted to fair skin, blondes but I ended up marrying a blonde with freckles! He is ALWAYS getting sunburned and I am always laughing because I never do.
These are his knees yesterday after sitting at the ballgame for a few hours. Too funny!!

Here are my eleven questions:
1. Country or city?
Country!! I have lived in the "city" my entire life, but I love driving through the country and would love to live in a small town without all the hustle and bustle. My dream would be to win the lottery, buy a ranch and live off of my land!
 
2. Morning person or night owl?
Neither!! I turn into a pumpkin after 9:00 pm and I do not speak in the morning until I have too. They used to call me Sunshine at work because they knew how "happy" I was in the mornings, ha!
 
3. Homebody or on the go?
Depends on my mood. I like to be busy most days but there are those occasional days when all I want to do is snuggle on the couch and watch movies all day.
 
4. Favorite food?
Sushi - can't get enough!
 
5. Favorite restaurant?
Place called Brio - my brother is head chef there but I have never gotten anything I didn't like there. If they would add sushi to the menu I would never have to anywhere else.
 
6. If money were no object, what is one thing you would buy?
A new house that my husband and I designed, on land.
 
7. Do you keep your nails painted?
Not usually, I hate when they start to chip and I have to get it all off immediately, can't be havin' chipped nails! I do however love getting my nails done professionally.
 
8. What is your view today?
Hmm, not sure if you mean what am I currently looking at or how am I feeling. Since my visual view is pretty craptastic (I'm at work), I will go with how I am feeling - I feel amazeballs and soooooo happy it's Friday! I feel so good this week, keeping up with the exercising and eating good ... it makes me happy to feel good and see the scale going dooooooown down down! =)
 
9. Do you keep your desk tidy or is it cluttered? Photo please! ;)
There ya go asking for my view again =) ... ok, here's the boring details. Pretty tidy if I do say so myself =)
 
 
10. Which do you use most to access the internet? Laptop, desktop, tablet, or phone.
Probably my phone, these days. I am always on there checking Instagram and Facebook - probably a little a lot too much!
 
11. Do you plant flowers in the spring?
Yes, just planted a bunch in our hanging deck flower boxes.. Love to watch them grow! =)

Thanks for the nomination Angela, this was fun!!!

Mother's Day re-cap tomorrow cuz I forgot to dump my camera on my pc so no pics...  Hope all you momma's had a great day!!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Aww Congrats girl!! Proud of you and love your blog! See I TOLD you your going to be addicted to Insanity! I can't wait to start back up with week 3 next week when my niece and nephew go home to my sister!!! I am so addicted to it i'm like craving it! Did you take before and afters?
    Sherry
    http://www.sexyheffer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Shower Pee-ers, unite! I know it is totally gross to do but your washing yourself so it's not like the pee is gonna stay on your body anwyay.
    I was a sucker for dark hair and dark eyes. My husband has light brown hair and green eyes. He squeaked by on that one.
    I can't believe you are socially shy! You seem conifident here on M.O.A.M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to try Insanity...I might just have to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have so much in common, it's crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading that! Thanks for participating. And I should've clarified in "What's your view" I meant, what do you see around you. ;)
    Peeing in the shower ... hahahahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with your #10. I would love me some extra confidence. I think I am gradually getting some, just not like I want. I have always wanted to try Insanity just because all it requires is you, no weights or resistant bands.

    ReplyDelete