Friday, June 7, 2013

5 on Friday Link Up =)



Hey everyone!! I am linking up with Darci @ The Good Life for her 5 on Friday Link-Up.  Here is what you do: On Fridays, you blog about  5 things .... things that you're loving, things that are on your mind, whatever.  Really, any five things.

So here goes:

#1 -  I am doing my first "color run" this weekend, taking my 6 year old along. I think it is going to be a blast and I cannot wait!



#2 - I had an interview this week for a better position in a bigger company that would offer a lot of opportunity - saying prayers and hoping for the best!!


#3 - I love having my nails done but I absolutely HATE when this happens, at work, first thing in the morning and can't get it fixed until after work - Ugh, I feel gross!! ha ha ha


#4 - I am loving my new Rimmel Sweet Jelly lip gloss - I'm addicted =)


#5 - Not much else going on this week - just happy it's Friday and ready to get up outta here!! =)








2 comments:

  1. Color runs look so fun! I would love to try one sometime. I hope you guys have a blast :)

    I'm a new follower. I would love for you to come visit me at http://www.houseofathousanddreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your color run! I didn't mean that to rhyme.haha Also, I will keep you in prayer for that job position.

    ReplyDelete