Wednesday, June 5, 2013

CH-CH-CH-CHANNNNGES

So I dunno how all this works but I changed the name of my blog and I am changing the focus around my blog =) ... I hope you all can still see me on your blog readers, not sure how that works ..

Anyways, I wanted to switch gears with my blog - getting fit and healthy will always be my goal but I felt like I was putting to much pressure on myself to try to get results so I could post them to the blog. Joining every challenge and link up I could and I was just kind of getting lost in the blog hype and trying to gain more followers. So I want this blog to be just about me and my family and wants going on in our world and not about how weight loss is going and what crazy thing I am going to try next to get this fat off once and for all. I want a place where I can go and just write about anything and everything - I know I could do that before, but I felt with my blog title that anyone who came to my blog would expect some kind of "health" post.

I want to enjoy every aspect of my life and I want to share it with whoever reads this little piece of the interwebs =) So there will still be some posts about weight loss, food finds, exercises but I will also hopefully be throwing in just some general life posts as well.

Anyways, that is all for now - just wanted y'all to know why things look different around here. In other news, I had yet another interview today - it went well, say a prayer, cross your fingers, light a candle, whatever it is you do to wish me well, please do it!!



4 comments:

  1. I adore that song! I think counting blessings is perfect title. I'm glad to have you back in the blogging world. Weight loss posts or not, I like your writing style and sense of humor. Can't wait for future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when you change your blog id that those following you have to know the link so they can re-follow you. :D

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interview for what!?! Awesome!!!

    The new and improved blog looks great! Did you fancy it up yourself or have someone do it for you? I wish mine was 'prettier'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam! Over from Veronica's! Congrats on the revamping and all the best going forward. Change is good and you are always free to log what you feel. It's your space! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete