Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence Linkup ...

button 









If I had one extra hour in the day... I would spend it complaining about how there aren't enough hours in a day.

I wish my name...was Jenna Dewan Tatum



I think anything chevron is...overrated, enough with the chevron already!
YIKES!!


My last nightmare... the husband had done something illegal and we were "on the run" - we had people chasing us and shooting at us - it actually was more of a good suspense movie than a nightmare...


 
Sometimes...when I get nervous, I put my hands under my armpits ... and then I ... =)






My last meal on earth would be...my momma's meatloaf - homegirl can cook!!


I would much rather be lying in bed listening to the husband snore so loud the windows are shaking  than be here, sitting at my desk.




Mayonnaise...is disgusting!! Anything that can be used as conditioner or lice killer is not worth eating in my book ... nastaaaaaaay!!



10 years ago, I didn't think... turning 30 would be a big deal, I was right.



Selfishly... I buy candy bars at the grocery store and then I wait until the kids are asleep to eat them so I don't have to share - don't judge me, those kids are scavengers!



















My favorite show on TV right now... SOA, it's not on right now but it will be on in 56 days!! Holla!




And, George Zimmerman... is the only one who knows what really happened..




1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA. That pic of your and your hubby, Channing is priceless! And the chevron sweater looks like Dr.Huxtable circa 1984.

    ReplyDelete