Wow - long time, no blog! I've been busy enjoying summer and work has been really busy so that = no time to blog. We went on an awesome camping trip over the 4th of July weekend - I will recap that tomorrow because I don't have the pictures with me here at work. So today I am going to link up with Holly & Kristie for their Lotto Winning Daydreaming Link Up.
So, if I won the lottery I would:
1. Quit my job and stalk Channing Tatum and make him Channing all over my Tatum! =p
2. Buy a ranch and hire hot young guys that looked like Channing Tatum as "ranch hands" to take care of that ish, cuz ain't nobody got time fo dat!
3. Buy a resort at Disney World so my family could go whenever we wanted - Have you been? If not, go! You won't regret it.
4. Pay Kurt Sutter to cast me in a role as Jax Teller's mistress, so I could make out with Charlie Hunnam all day, and it would be ok because it would be for a "role" ... Don't know who Charlie Hunnam is?? - Here ya go, you're welcome.
5. Hire a personal trainer and personal chef so I could make this weight loss crap easy, like the celebrities do ... bitches!
6. Travel, travel, travel ... I would sell my house, buy my own jet and just rent hotel rooms because I would always be traveling. I want to see the world =)
7. I would be one of those "mystery people" that goes out and walks the streets and just drops - dolla, dolla bills in people's bags when they aren't looking, or pull up to one of the people asking for money on the highway exits and be like - Here ya go man, sorry all I have is $5,000 on me, hope this helps! I would LOVE to be able to help those who are REALLY in need.
8. Mostly, I would just have fun!! I would give back and help who I could but I would have the time of my life! ...
Now back to my job that I hate so I can pay bills and dream about where I'd like to go ...