Friday, August 23, 2013

5 on Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! =)


That's right, it's Friday and I couldn't be happier bout that!! No particular reason, I am just ready for the freakin' weekend.

Linking up today with Darci for the 5 on Friday....


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

 
Number ONE:

 
I did get up at 4:00 am yesterday to work out - I did some treadmill for warm-up then did a Jackie Warner strength training work-out from her book This Is Why You're Fat . I think her and Jillian are sisters because they both like to hurt people through exercise! OMG I can hardly get up from my seat today. I'm sure it doesn't help that I am EXTREMELY out of shape and haven't worked out in ... ummm... forever. It's a "good hurt" - whatever the hell that means, I mean really, is any hurt good??
 
 
Number TWO:
 
 
The Hubs and I get to have a date night on Saturday - we are gettin' all wild and crazy and going to dinner and movie! Holla!! ... Seriously though I am just glad to get out of the house for a bit, I will take what I can get!

 
 
Number THREE:
 
I am LOVING this song. She has a different sound and I love it!!
 
 
Number FOUR:
 
 
I am so not ready for school starting ... We already started with the homework and I didn't realize how much I loved not having it this summer. I understand he needs to do it and it's helpful - but Layton isn't one of those kids who learns quickly - so it's a lot of redundancy and it's gets old for all of us real quick. I will learn to appreciate summer break more next year!! ha ha.
 
 
Number FIVE:
 
My mother-in-law sent me a scentsy night light (the one without the butterflies) for my birthday along with the oatmeal cookie scent and I am LOVING it!! Makes my house smell like Fall and that's my favorite place to be =) ... I'm really super bumbed that its going to be so friggin hot next week. Mother Nature was just effin' with us the last few weeks with that AHHHHHHMAZing weather. Bitch!
 
 
 
Ok y'all have a great weekend! 
 



2 comments:

  1. Date night! Woot woot The hubs and I are gonna have date night tomorrow. Sooo excited.
    I love Scentsy. I'm sure if I had oatmeal cookie I'd be tempted to lick the bar before melting it.haha
    I'm reading your from my IPad so your video isn't popping up.boo What song is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun date night! Since we joined the gym hubby and I started playing racquetball together and it has been a blast! (however he's been sick for the past 2 weeks so we haven't been able to go). We don't play by the "rules" we just go and have a heck of a good time. ;)

    Homework=thumbs down. Scentsy=thumbs up! Love it. My favorite is a discontinued scent called caramel pear crisp. Scentsy has a "bring back my bar" promotion every so often and bring back discontinued scents for a short time. I stocked up big-time the last time they brought it back.

    ReplyDelete