Thursday, August 22, 2013

Not So Little Any More....

Today is one of those proud Mommy posts - so if you don't like those, sorry I'm not sorry.

Today my BIG boy is 7 years old!! I can hardly believe it.  When people tell you that your kids will grow up fast, they aren't "pulling your leg" - that's real life yo! 

Layton was born on August 22, 2006 @ 3:00 pm - emergency C-section because my blood pressure spiked. He was going to be a C-section anyways because he was breech - later we found out his head was literally stuck in my ribs, they had to push on my rib cage to get him out! Big head, just like his daddy - ha ha.

I ALWAYS wanted to be a mom. When I was younger, if there was a baby in the room I was glued to it and wanted to hold it. I babysat all the time, I just loved being around little kids. I remember the overwhelming joy I felt when I saw Layton for the first time and knew he was mine and that I got to keep him forever and ever. I have enjoyed every minute of watching him grow and learn - and become a goofball, just like his momma =) ... Everyone says he looks just like me and I secretly love that =)

So here are a bunch of pictures of my favorite 7 year old =) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!! I love you to the moon and back!!!




















2 comments:

  1. Awww, Happy birthday day to your precious boy! He DOES look just like you. The time seems to be flying by already and Eliana is just one years old. I'm trying to make sure I remember every minute of it all.
    I was just like you when I was younger. I LOVED babies. When I was 5 I told my mom that I wanted to have a baby. She told me that if I had a baby now that I would have to stay home with him or her and take care the baby when everyone else went to the movies or to go play. That straightened me up for a few years.haha

    ReplyDelete