Friday, August 2, 2013

Who Are You ... Link up

Linking up today with the hilarious Kimmmmmy =)
 
Photobucket


1. List 20 random facts about yourself.

20 is a lot, I have probably listed some of these on other "get to know you" posts, so sorry for some repeats.

1. I am a middle child.
2. I have a phobia of band-aids, they make me gag.
3. I also have a phobia of gum, I can't touch it, look at it - I will literally throw up if I come into contact with it. I have no idea where this came from but I have been like that since I was little. Weirdo party of one!!
4. I am a notary public.
5. I hate my job and I am currently looking for a better one.
6. I want to move to the country, and eat a lot of peaches =p
7. My middle name is Kay.
8. I have bunions and they suck!
9. I can only eat scrambled eggs if they have ketchup on them.
10.  I love to go camping - I love being outdoors.
11. I hate the color pink.
12. I prayed that I would only have boys (God answers prayer!)
13. I still secretly wonder what my daughter would have been like, had I had one.
14. I would choose comfort over style any day of the week - definitely not a trendy one over here and I'm ok with that.
15. I've never been to a concert.
16. I'm dreading school starting again, I loved the break of homework, projects, bad reports (even though they were few and far between) - I'm not ready for school to start.
17. I am however, VERY ready for the Fall ... I LOVE fall weather and the changes it brings. I'm a hoodie and jeans kinda girl!
18. I have social anxiety.
19. I am ADDICTED to diet coke.
20. I have to have a fan on to sleep.

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears

1. My BIGGEST fear is something happening to my children. Last year when the school shooting happened in the Kindergarten classes, I had such bad anxiety about sending my son to school. I kept him home the next day. I honestly don't think I could handle it if something bad happened to my babies.

2. I am VERY afraid of snakes. I don't like them, the way they slither around and the fact that they bite and some are poisonous. They just CREEP. ME. OUT.

3. I am afraid of not accomplishing enough before I die. I think about it on a regular basis about how I want to make more out of my life - kind of like - this can't be all there is to it. But I don't know where to begin. I am afraid I will die not actually "living" my life.

*Wow I got really serious with those ....

3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
My husband is my best friend. He makes me laugh everyday. We are FAR from perfect, we fight, we get on each other's nerves but at the end of the day we make it work. I don't want to know what life is like without him. He is such a good dad to our boys and is raising them to be good men! He doesn't have a romantic bone in his body but I know he means well =) I love him with my whole heart!

4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.

Oh geez - here we go with another looooooong list! =)

1. High school will not matter AT. ALL. - Do what you have to, to make it through, don't sweat the small stuff and don't give a rat's ass about all the skanky bitches, most of them get fat and divorced. =)

2. Save some damn money!! You are working now, learn how to save, even if it's just a little here and there.

3. Rickey Martin is sexy but he's just not that into you,  and by you I mean women! =) You're welcome.

4. Spend more time with your Aunt Rita! You will really thank me for this one later.

5. Stop with the perms already - your hair looks better straight!

6. When a car smells like burning syrup and starts sputtering, it's probably good to pull over and see what's wrong, instead of continuing to drive until the car is literally dead. Biggest waste of $500 you will ever make!

7. This will be the beginning of a long battle with weight loss - try harder to fix it now. You think you're fat now, wait until your 30 ... I think you will fix this soon though =)

8. You think AOL is cool - just wait! =)

9. Stop worrying about finding a boyfriend - Have fun!! Live a little before you worry about being so serious.

10. Never forget the importance of family - they are always there, friends will definitely come and go - but your family will ALWAYS be there!

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1. My kids! I LOVE being a mom. They drive me bat shit crazy 85% of the time, but coming home to those little faces every night is seriously what keeps me going. They are my world!

2. Diet coke fountain soda. Sweet bliss!

3. Going on vacation - getting away from it all and just being with my family and RELAXING!! I can't wait!!

4. My new found determination for weight loss. I am ready to get this done. I think I finally have what it takes to do it.

5. Knowing that Fall is just around the corner. I seriously can't express how much I love Fall. I am ready for bonfires and falling leaves. It all makes me happy!!


This was fun! Thanks for the link up Kimmy! I did get more serious with this than I thought I would, but I'm just keepin' it real!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 



3 comments:

  1. Oh, our 16 year old selves would be soooo wise to listen to our advice now.haha
    I wish I had known more about being healthy back then too.
    So, if you and I ever hangout I will keep two things in mind
    1)Bring Sam a large Diet Fountain drink
    2)Don't chew my gum in front of her. I LOVE GUM WITH ALL MY GUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you, I have social anxiety too. It sucks.

    Oh man, that Ricky Martin one had me rolling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all THANKS for linking up.

    secondly I HEAR YOU ABOUT THE BANDAIDS. I could literally throw up if i see one at a park or on the floor thats fallen off someone.. worst nightmare EVER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete