Monday, August 5, 2013

Who Are You ... Part 2

First, I have to thank Kimmmmy for the blogging material! This is a fun link up and you get to learn a lot about other bloggers that you wouldn't otherwise know - so check them out!

Photobucket


If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?

1. That my children grow up to be healthy, happy and successful - and I get to be around to watch it happen. Then I could die happy =)

2. That I would have a banging body and not have to do the work to get it!! =) 

3. That I could have a never ending supply of money and be able to give it to people who need it, including family and friends - go on amazing vacations but also be able to do volunteer work and help with charities and stuff - so basically not have a care in the world but be able to help others.


What is your dream job, and why?
This isn't anything extra special or anything but I would love to be a sonographer - the maternity kind. I want to be able to show people their babies while they are still in their tummies and tell them what they are having - I know the job would come with some not so happy moments as well. But I would just love to do that.

What are 5 passions you have?
1. Volunteering - I have only done it a handful of times and this is something I have deep convictions about. I am not rich or anything like that, but I have lived a blessed life and I would just really like to help those less fortunate and do what I can to make their lives a little better. I really want to get my kids involved as well - they need to know that some people aren't as fortunate as them. I love to help, it is something I have never had a problem doing - I am the last one to leave a party because I am picking up the mess and doing the dishes - that's just how I am.

That's all I got .... 

List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
1. My Dad - he always worked hard to provide for his family. Growing up we didn't have much but we were happy. He always worked even when he didn't feel like it and he always gave us what we wanted, within reason. I still to this day can always ask my dad for help and know he will be there. He really is the best!!

2. My Mom - she was a stay at home mom, always took care of us and always had a hot meal on the table for us, clean laundry was always done, beds were always made and our house was always spotless. Mom took care of the house and she always respected my dad and took care of him as well. She really taught me how to be the best mom and wife. I had great examples, but also big shoes to fill!!

3. My Grandmothers - they were both in bad relationships and both had 5 kids to take care of on their own - they did what they had to do to keep the kids fed and clothed. They are both very strong women and were both always there when I needed them too. I was a very lucky girl to be born into such a loving, supportive family.

4. My Husband - he has taught me so much and teaches me something new almost everyday. He has gotten me to step out of my comfort zone on many occasions and I have done a lot of things "for the first time" because of him. He didn't have the best childhood but he turned things around and now has a house, family, great job - we don't have everything together but together we have it all!! =)

5. My boys - they have made me a better person. They have made me want more out of life and to live everyday to the fullest. I see the world in a whole different way now that I have children. I want the best for them and I want to be MY best for them. No one understands a mother's love, but a mother. 

That's all I got for now ... 

Describe your most embarrassing moment.
High school, freshman year - fire drill goes off, it was a nasty rainy day. This wasn't just a practice run, something had happened so we were outside for almost an hour. My friend and I start walking around outside - in the wet field. We start walking down a hill and just as I say - I don't think this is a good idea, I am going to fall!! I slip and sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide down the friggin hill, in front of a big portion of the kids ... I get up and I have mud all up my entire backside - from neck to toe!!!!!!! Did I mention it was only like 2nd period - Yeah I had to sit in that ALL. DAMN. DAY! People pointed, people laughed - I was mortified! 




2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that embarrassing story is awful!!! Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that is an embarrassing story for sure. I am so sorry people laughed at you.

    ReplyDelete