Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Who Are You??? ... Part 3!

I am enjoying this link-up - if you haven't joined in yet, it's not too late. I believe it is a 6 part link up and we are on part 3 - so go to Kimmmmmmmmy's  page and join in!!
Photobucket
Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
1. Chewing with your mouth open... I could literally punch someone in the throat for this one. I don't want to HEAR you eat... close your mouth! mmmmmmmmmmk =)

2. People who want to be heard when they are talking but when you have something to say they seem uninterested ... It's a two way street people!

3. When someone can't be bothered with changing the toilet paper roll or paper towel roll. It's really not THAT hard, I promise!

4. One-Uppers - people who always have to be just a little bit better than you, I had a friend like this and it was unbelievable the lengths she would go to, to be better than me. We don't talk any more because I just couldn't stand it any more.

5. People who think their kids can do no wrong. No kid is perfect, accept that and move on!

6. People who do not wave when you let them over in traffic - Wave your hands in the air, wave 'em like you just don't care!!!

7. People that don't want to work and then cry about how they just don't know how they are going to make it, especially when they do it on social media - it makes my skin crawl!

8. Just crabby people in general - always remember - It could be worse! If you are breathing then you should be able to find something to smile about.

That's all I've got ....


Describe a typical day in your current life.
I work from 7 am - 4 pm - pick up my youngest from my mom's - go home get dinner on the table asap - clean up dinner mess - spend time with the kids for about an hour - then baths, ironing, getting clothes & lunches ready for the next day - kids to bed - my turn to shower and then I go to bed.  It's not an exciting life by any means but I am a happy momma =)

What’s the hardest part of growing up?
I think just learning from your mistakes and all the responsibility that goes with being an adult.  I think paying bills is the worst part of being a "grown up". 

Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.

Weaknesses
I am a push over - I can't say no
I am a food addict
I lack self confidence
I second guess myself - all. the. time.
I clam up in social situation (I hate this!!!)

Strengths
I love to help others
I am willing to do hard work
I am a listener (always the "shoulder to cry on")
I am easy going and willing to compromise
I see the "best" in people

Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.I fell in love with my now husband when we first started dating - I knew he was "something special" because I never got tired of being around him. I always looked forward to my time with him. Other relationships in the past I got bored or annoyed with the person and just lost interest.  My husband made me laugh everyday and we just clicked - we always had so much fun together and he has a big heart, even if he tries to be tough on the exterior.  He's a good guy and I am lucky to have him =)






3 comments:

  1. One uppers -- yes!!! So annoying!

    I clam up, too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at the "Wave your hands in the air! Wave 'em like you just don't care!" part. I totally agree. My area has been under construction for the last TWO years {insert angry face here}, and I merge with the same rude people every morning. Blech.

    ~Candice from Lattes and Lists

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to clam up too in social stuff, I am learning to just out there and do it, say hello it can't hurt anyone if you do. The more you do it, the better you get at it.

    ReplyDelete