What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
1. Sounds cheesy but I don't care - my kids are by far my greatest accomplishment. They are great boys and I am so proud of both of them. I can't wait to watch them grow and turn into great men! =)
2. My marriage - it isn't perfect but we love each other and we work hard to keep everything together. It isn't easy these days to stay together but like I said, we work hard and we aren't going to give up easily.
3. Our Home - I say home and not house because our house isn't any special when just being looked at, but it is a place where we make everyone welcome and our door is always open. I feel so "at home" when I am there and I feel safe and happy and I hope anyone else who enters the door feels the same.
4. My job - working and taking care of business. I don't love my job either but I work EVERY DAY because I know it is what I have to do everyday to support my family. I see so many people taking advantage of "the system" and not wanting to work - so I take pride in doing the right thing and doing what I have to, to make ends meet.
What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
Talking to people in social situation. I so envy people who have that "never met a stranger" personality. I would NEVER just walk up to someone and start talking. I am such an introvert and I hate it! Even if I try to be social I just can't think of anything good to talk about and I always end up sounding stupid - ha ha ! So I wish I could be a "social butterfly"
What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
I think he probably loves my kind heartedness the most. I am always willing to help and I have helped his family out a lot as well. He loves that his family feels comfortable coming to me and asking for help or the fact that I am always willing to offer. Same with friends in need. And I take care of him as well so I'm sure he appreciates that too =)
How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
I felt like I had fulfilled my purpose of being on this planet. The moment I saw my son and knew he was MINE, I just felt so complete. Like a piece of me had been missing my entire life and now that piece was filled. There is NO greater love!
Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
1. Choking on a mozzarella stick at Denny's and my dad having a panic attack and shaking me so hard I thought my eyeballs were going to fly out of my head. He did knock it loose though, so I guess it worked... ha ha ha
2. My grandma losing me at Six Flags when I was 7 - I remember thinking I was never going to see my family again, sitting on a bench crying. A worker saw me and took me to lost and found - Not cool grandma, not cool!
3. Getting picked for "Student of the Year" in 2nd grade (it was a small private school) - It was awesome because there was a girl who had gotten it in 1st grade and EVERYONE, including her thought she was going to get it again - I will always remember the shock on everyone's faces when they called my name. I was in shock as well, but it felt amazing and I was on cloud nine that night =)