Thursday, August 8, 2013

Who Are You Part 5 ...Why Stop Now??!

Ok - here is the Who Are You Link-Up Part 5 ... One more to go! I have really enjoyed this, nice to get to know a lil' more about all the cool peeps I read about every day =)
 
Photobucket



Describe your relationship with your parents.
Awesome - some people call my childhood the "Leave It To Beaver" childhood. My dad worked and my mom was a stay at home mom. My parents never fought in front of us. There was no drinking, smoking, drugs in my house EVER. My parents gave us pretty much everything we wanted, within reason. We didn't have a lot of money but we had a safe, loving home so we pretty much had all that we needed. I can still go to my parents and ask them for advice or help if I need it an they are always there. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I have the best parents... like ever! =)

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
Who knows. I really hate these types of questions, especially in interviews. I'm not a psychic.. duh =) ... Seriously though, I have no clue - as long as my family and I are all happy and healthy then I don't care where we are.

What’s your favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving! I love all the preparation and the amazing food. Getting together with family without all the stress and craziness of buying presents and all that nonsense... Just a nice relaxing holiday to see everyone and stuff our faces with great food - that's what I'm talkin' bout!! =)

What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
Favorite - I think is just watching my kids grow and learn, every time they do or learn something new and watching their face light up with excitement. It is so cool to see the world through their eyes, they teach me a lot too!! =)
Least Favorite - dealing with the hard stuff - I haven't had too much of this yet, but just when they want kids to like them so much and they don't want anything to do with them and seeing the disappointment on their faces. I really hope my kids don't have to deal much with bullying because I don't think I will be able to handle it - I will be crazy momma bear wanting to protect her babies!

If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
Abe Lincoln - Steak Dinner.

 
Holla!! Today is my Friday - we are taking a long weekend to go to The Lake and enjoy a few days of relaxation before school starts. Yay!! =) Have a great weekend everyone. I will schedule my Part 6 of the link-up to post tomorrow morning but I won't be blogging again until Tuesday to kick off my Christmas Challenge!!




1 comment:

  1. You suck for early friday. boo.

    Thanks for hanging there with me this week! now i want steak...

    ReplyDelete