Friday, September 6, 2013

I'm Walkin' On Sunshine ...

Tired of these Sunshine Awards yet?!? ha ha ... too bad, here is another one!

 
 
One of my favorite Bloggin' ladies nominated me for the Sunshine Award. If you haven't read Erin's blog yet, then you need to go check it out. She is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever "met" and I know if we lived closer to each other we would be life long buds!


Here are the rules if you get nominated:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog (above).
2. Link to the person who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself and write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

Here are my questions from Erin:
  1. What makes you happy?  A yummy dessert?  A butterfly flying by?  Finishing a good book? What makes me most happy is lazy Sunday afternoons when we have no plans and we just hang around the house watching movies or playing games with the boys - just relaxing family time, I can never get enough of that!!
  2. What song makes you sing your heart out every time you hear it on the radio? HMMM, I do this a lot, right now it is probably Katy Perry's Roar - my 3 yr old loves it too, so when it comes on he says - Turn it up mom! - and we both jam out =)
  3. Do you have a full set of teeth or did you have to have some pulled as a kid? I've got them all but one wisdom tooth that broke and had to be pulled.
  4. What’s your favorite Tootsie Pop flavor? Red!!
  5. Would you rather go a year without shaving your legs or your armpits? I could NOT go a year without shaving my armpits - I shave them every single day!! Ain't no body got time for that nastiness - I really think men should have to shave them too, it's just not a good place to have hair!! ha ha ha
  6. What is your favorite kind of dressing for your salad? I like a good balsamic vinegarette, if I am at a restaurant and they have a "house" dressing, I usually get that. Imo's is probably my favorite house dressing.
  7. What is your favorite app on your phone (or website if you don’t have a smartphone) BESIDES those social media ones (i.e. Facebook, IG, Twitter)? Wow I am so lame, I don't have a lot of apps on my phone pretty much just the social media ones - I will make myself extra lame and say I look at my Weather Channel app everyday.. =/
  8. Which is better: Full House, Saved By The Bell, or Boy Meets World? Saved by the Bell all the way - Zack was a hottie back in the day, Slater wasn't bad but that mullet had to go!
  9. What kind of scent do you like to burn in your house? (Floral, Baking, etc.) Fall scents - pumpkin, apple spice, oatmeal cookie - I burn them year round, makes the house feel cozy =)
  10. In your opinion who’s hotter: John Slattery (yummy), Vince Vaugh (adorable) or Matthew McConaughey circa 2003 (I die)?  Ha ha, I had to google John Slattery ... if I had to pick between these guys I would say Vince Vaughn ... He is hilarious and being funny is pretty freakin' sexy in my book.
Ok - so pretty much everyone and their mom has gotten this award at this point, there is only one blog I read religiously that I haven't noticed awarded yet and that is Veronica @ V Watts' Thoughts - this girl is definitely an encouraging soul that I love getting advice from.

Veronica I'm nominating you, if you want to participate please answer the same 10 questions I answered =)

Thanks again Erin!! This was fun =)




3 comments:

  1. Awww, Sam you know you're the bomb.com! Thank you for the nomination. I'm already thinking of my answers. I totally agree with you on just some nice and relaxing family time. That's my FAV!!! I get excited when people have to cancel their plans with me because that just means more time with the hubby and baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow ow!! Vince Vaughn!!! I'd love to just hang out with him for, like, a whole month. One day isn't long enough for sure, one week we're just getting started having fun, so a whole month. :)

    I love all of your answers!!! REd Tootsie Pops all the way!!! I never go anywhere fancy enough to have a 'house dressing', but if I do I will try it b/c you said it's good.

    I love you darling. I wish we lived closer so we could for real meet IRL, like once a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on the armpits!! I can cover my legs up...lol! And yes, to Saved By the Bell!! :o)

    ReplyDelete